Zerust Axxanol 33 rust preventive oil provides powerful corrosion protection against aggressive environments such as salt air and humidity for ferrous metals. It provides protection for up to six months under shelter.
- Proven corrosion protection
- May be used with Zerust VCI Film
- Apply by spray, brush, or dip
- Multimetal protection
- Compatible with most engine oil lubricants
- During Operation
- May be used with Zerust packaging
- 35 litres
- 210 litres
- Indoors: Up to 8 months
- Outdoor: Not recommended
- Packaging/hermetically sealed: Up to 7 years
- ASTM B117 Salt Spray
- Metal types: Multimetal protection
How To Use
Wear correct protective gear and gloves. Start with a clean and dry part.
Coat the part evenly on all surfaces by immersing, spraying or brushing on coating.
Brush, Roller or Wipe on
Drip or hang-dry part until no dripping liquid is noted.
Keep your part clean and rust free in shipping or storage with additional protection from Zerust VCI Packaging products.
Directions for use: Axxanol™ 33
- Make sure parts are clean and dry.
- Wear gloves when handling parts to avoid corrosion causing fingerprints.
- Apply in a well ventilated area.
- Spray, slush, brush or dip metal parts with Axxanol 33. Use NIOSH approved mist or air supplied respirator when material is sprayed.
- Package parts using Zerust materials for added corrosion protection.
- Ship or store parts in protected storage (protects up to eight months under shelter).